Environmental Impact Assessment Study
Undertaking the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is one of our core competencies. After identifying, evaluating, predicting, and assessing impacts on physical, chemical, biological, social, economic aspects or some unconventional areas, we prepare Project Development Plan proposals recommending strategies to reverse or minimize any significant impact on these aspects.
We conducted Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Statement Studies for a wide range of Projects including, but not limited to the following:
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Study for the Spent Pot Lining (SPL) Processing Plat – Auminium Bahrain BSC
- Environmental Impact Assessment Study for the Aluminium Dross and Dross Residue Recycling Processing Plant – Alumicor Bahrain W.L.L
- Environmental Impact Assessment Study for the Hazardous Waste Incinerator – Crown Incineration Services
- Environmental Statement Study for the Medical Waste Incinerator – Bahrain Waste Treatment Co. W.L.L.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Study for the Sewage Treatment Plant at King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Medical City.
- Environmental Impact Assessment Study for the Direct Chill Slab Casting Green Field Project – Gulf Aluminium Rolling Mill Co. BSC
Would you like more information about?
Write to us!